STACKS is AAA Certified by the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) for the following destruction services:
Computer Hard Drive
This means we are audited on three levels – our people, plant and procedures. This certification applies to all aspects of our business and helps support several aspects of regulation compliance for our customers.
Our clients are impacted by several regulations including HIPAA, FACTA, Sarbanes-Oxley Act and Gramm-Leach-Bliley. Every customer approaches these regulations differently and we work with each client to meet their specific needs.
We also belong to other industry related organizations in order to serve our customers better:
- The Association of Records Managers and Administrators (ARMA)
- The Professional Records & Information Services Management Association (PRISM International)
- The Better Business Bureau
- The Greater Topeka Chamber
- The Kansas Chamber of Commerce
- The Lawrence Chamber of Commerce
- Downtown Topeka, Inc.
- Kansas HFMA
- North Topeka Business Alliance
- Topeka Society of Human Resource Managers
- Topeka Facility Managers Association