Records Storage FAQ
Can STACKS Save Me Money?
Yes. Here's how...
- Reduce payroll: Outsource filing and retention activities.
- Reduce overhead: Reduce space needed to store records onsite.
- Reduce liability: Count on STACKS for proper retention notification and procedures.
- Increase productivity: Focus on your core business by redirecting your efforts to revenue generating activities.
- Improve the flow of information: Retrieve information in hours, not days.
How do I know my records are safe?
Physical records are stored in highly secure record centers that meet the most stringent of industry standards.
How do I know my documents won't get mixed up with someone elses?
Every item at STACKS is barcoded. These barcodes are assigned specifically to an account.
How does STACKS track all of the records in the facility?
Each location throughout our facility is barcoded. This ensures that we know the exact location of each and every box, file, and computer tape at all times. Every time something is moved, it is scanned into a new location.
We track every item every time it is moved, picked up or delivered. Through the power of this barcode system, we can give you the time, date, and person involved in every movement of your items.
How long will it take for me to receive a box, file, or drawing?
Orders received by 10:00 a.m. will be delivered the same day. Orders received after 10:00 a.m. are delivered the following day. Priority service is also available, within two hours.
Scan-on-demand delivery allows you access to your files in the most timely manner...
If I only need one file, do I need to get the whole box?
Tell us what file you need and we will pull it out of the box, barcode it, and deliver it to you.