AAA NAID Certified Shredding & Destruction
STACKS is AAA Certified by the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) for the following destruction services:
- Paper/Printed Media
- Non-Paper Media
- Micro Media
- Computer Hard Drives
We are audited on three levels – our people, plant and procedures. This certification applies to all divisions of our business and helps support several aspects of regulation compliance for our customers. For complete details on our secure destruction protocol click below.
- All STACKS employees have passed both county and federal background checks.
- All employees are bonded and randomly drug screened.
- All employees sign a confidentiality agreement stipulating that ANY compromise of client information is reason for immediate dismissal.
- Couriers wear STACKS uniforms and carry ID cards to provide proper and instant identification to our clients.
- All non-employees entering STACKS must log in with time, date and signature.
- 24 hour monitoring using infrared detectors and perimeter contact alarms prevents unauthorized access.
- All entrances are monitored by video surveillance.
- All doors remain locked at all times unless an employee is exiting or entering.
- Materials designated for destruction, in our custody, are always attended to by an employee or physically secured through locked containers, locked vehicles and or/locked shredding area preventing unauthorized access.
- Drivers and all processing employees follow written policies.
- A Certificate of Destruction is also prepared for your records.
Our clients are impacted by several regulations including HIPAA, FACTA, Sarbanes-Oxley Act and Gramm-Leach-Bliley. Every customer approaches these regulations differently and we work with each client to meet their specific needs.
Learn more about the AAA NAID certification guidelines at www.naidonline.org.